Look our blog @ boredpanda.com
This is a awareness blog , Just trying to help customers, people and bring awareness to the issues customers are facing in a day-to-day situation. This blog details & publish the list of scammers, fake tech support sites and businesses who claims to offer TECH SUPPORT facilities to end users and in-turn dupe customers with heavy charges and get payments via credit cards, wire transfer, e-check, ACH etc.
Every one browse sites good ones and craps, no harm in doing it. However, At times, we see jsp screen, pop-up stating “ YOU ARE TRAPPED”, “YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED”, “YOUR COMPUTER HAS VIRUS”, “MICROSOFT MESSAGE”, “APPLE SUPPORT MESSAGE”, Followed by a number. THEY ARE FAKE TECH SUPPORT PROVIDER
Do not call those numbers, I know it gets frustrating to kill that pop-up message and every time you click on X to shut it down, it increments the page counts and you see tons of pages on your computer in less than a minute. If you are not computer savvy, don’t lose hope.
First thing, is to relax. That pop-up is programmed to defeat you so that you could lose the hope og getting rid of it and call those scammers. Instead of X out, You can try ctrl – Alt – Del and kill the IE, Mozilla process or process tree or SHUT DOWN your computer. I know it’s frustrating that you will have to go back the same page and open the same topic, video and browse the same content, you fear to lose data.
Remember and say it to yourself, It’s like a pledge to yourself, I am not going to call that number. They are never a part of Microsoft, Apple, Samsung etc. The Genuine support organization doesn’t inject or ingest your systems or browser s with those pop ups. You can google about them and contact them directly. Customer support is not way too costly and we call the fake companies ourselves to save money and not calling or buying a support from Product Company like Dell, HP, Apple etc. There are no shortcut guys.
Genuine work gives you fruitful result. If someone asks you hundreds of dollars they are FAKE and making money unless it is real product support and technical product support never asks a lot of money.
- Learn more about them and look for their profile if it’s genuine or not.
- Plans and solution they offer is listed on their site , Read reviews, customer reviews , business star ratings , B2B compliant etc
- Verify with their executives if you are at the level where you are on call with executive and they will by-heart tell you what services they will be providing you.
Sometimes, pulling right support becomes nightmare too. Key things before you do business with any company specific related to customer support
1) Learn more about them through their website, don’t get flattered with their FLASHY website, that’s build to attract you.
2) The type of solution you will need and solution package they have listed on their portal
3) Make sure their executives are not making up solution while you talk to them
4) There is a documented solution handy with you in form of emails related to solution you are getting. That solution should match the contents of package they are selling to you
5) Before you randomly sign a E-Agreement, Make sure to read each line written in those agreements.
6) Don’t do ACH, e-check, WIRE. You won’t get it back from your Institution too, By the time you realize that they are fake and you didn’t get what you wanted, You will lose time and in turn money via above system
7) Make credit card payments. Master, Visa organizations gives 6 months of refund time, but has to be genuine.
8) E-software, support is virtual and on documents and charge back companies look at documents only, if the solution provider has documents to prove, you will never get money back after certain period.
9) Don’t just accept remote access requests from solution providers, Always make sure you don’t have critical data on your easily access folders.
List of companies and sites which are FAKE. This blog is hungry for fake sites and companies data who provides tech support and dupe customers. Feel free to send your request and name to add it
3) C cubed solutions pvt ltd
5) fix now.us